Friday, November 9, 2012

DESSERT OF THE WEEK: NEW YORK CHEESE CAKE BY BAKERZIN

Sorry for hibernating in post, if you follow my Twitter and Facebook, you'll probably know that I've bene fighting with one of the most annoying times in everyone's university life. MID-TERM EXAM. I had sleepless days, some only got a few hours of sleep and in result, glimpse of tiredness. My exam finished on last Thursday and I already had myself a payback time of sleep yesterday, 15 hours of a wonderful sleep. Now I'm fully charged.

Don't worry, be happy!
It's FRIDAY and it's time for another series of DESSERT OF THE WEEK!
Wondering who'll be DOTW winner? clue... if you are a reader of my blog, it comes from the same place, but of course different menu!


got it?


no?


hahaha... I'm such a tease, here it goes!
It's from BAKERZIN! THE GOOD OLD "NEW YORK CHEESE CAKE".
Frankly speaking, I'm not a huge fan of any kind of cheese cake, it's just that I can't stand the smell and the super milky taste of this, but ever since I tried this gorgeous cheese cake, my perception changes and I need to update my interest, finally there's a cheese cake that's not ultra-cheesy, very well moisted texture and a great balance in sweetness.

You can call me overrated but I do feel a little nervous when I'm about to have a bite of it, I said to myself, well you've ordered it, take a chance...and I did, in a very satisfying way :).

The presentation itself is also cute and pretty. Love it.

You have to have a bite guys! This cheesecake and a cup of a hot jasmine tea or the classic english breakfast is an awesome mate to be.

Bakerzin
Tribeca Park, Central Park Mall
Tanjung Palapa Rd. 11470
 (021) 5698 5769

No comments:

Post a Comment